Ever since we upgraded to Exchange 2010, Outlook users who are using cache mode
see errors that look like this:

20:45:02 Synchronizer Version 14.0.4734
20:45:02 Synchronizing Mailbox 'Jeffrey Goodine'
20:45:02 Synchronizing Hierarchy
20:45:03 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Inbox'
20:45:03 Downloading from server 'EXCHANGE2.ad.acadiau.ca'
20:45:06            10 item(s) added to offline folder
20:45:06            1 item(s) deleted in offline folder
20:45:06            1 view(s)/form(s) updated in offline folder
20:45:06 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Drafts'
20:45:06 Downloading from server 'EXCHANGE2.ad.acadiau.ca'

I was told that this problem would be fixed in SP1, but after upgrading last
week users are still reporting the problem. This Technet article seems to
describe the problem perfectly:

http://blogs.technet.com/b/agobbi/archive/2010/08/04/troubleshooting-error-synchronizing-folder-synchronizing-forms-80004005-501-4b9-560.aspx

Unfortunately the suggestion to remove the PF Replica for the org form doesn't
work because we only have one server. I tried removing the replica and click
apply, but the operation fails, presumably because there has to be at least one
replica.

Does anyone know of another way to solve this problem?