From: Cameron [mailto:cameron.orl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 11:21 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2010 OAB issue

I *really* despise having to clean up after 'experts'.....

Exchange 2010 (I have not applied SP yet), W2K8r2 (fully patched)
Using Outlook 2007 SP2, if you try and download the address book, you get an
error "Task t...@test.com<mailto:t...@test.com> reported error (0x8004010F):
The operation failed. An object cannot be found".

When I run test-outlookwebservices the only issues I have are relating to
RPC/HTTPS (which I understand only relates to Outlook Anywhere which we are not
using). Everything else seems to test fine.

Thoughts/Suggestions always welcome!

Cameron

or send an email to