hehehe - I have told that story (in it's entirety because I just cant
start 1/2 way in) to probably 20-30 different groups over the last 10
years, and every one of them has had that same reaction!!  You are
welcome, just attribute properly ("some woman in BIATCH-mode told me
this once")!!  :-)

--
Kat Aylward