From: Brumbaugh, Luke [mailto:luke.brumba...@butlerschein.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 11:09 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Changing domain name

OK that's what I need to know, so I need to build a virtual system, move users
and once completed rebuild old physical server.

So what are my steps, is there a white paper?

So far my plan is a complete trust, move a few test users over, and set
permissions groups etc. then slowly take servers from old domain and add to new.
Rebuild the ones that need to be, or virtualize or whatever.
I need a plan and an estimated cost, then I start to budget for it.