Joseph-  It's a virtualized server.  Yes, I can ping all types of hosts on the
network... The server is joined to the domain.  That's why when I saw that
message I was confused.  What did you do to the template to resolve it?

John Bowles

From: Joseph Heaton [jhea...@dfg.ca.gov]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 10:12 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: DAG Creation

Is the server in question virtual, or physical?  From that box, can you ping
through your network?  The error says that the box is not in AD.  Did you not
join the domain with it?  I had a similar issue with a box yesterday, where it
was a virtual, seemed to join the domain fine, but couldn't talk with any boxes
afterwards.  It ended up being an issue with the VM template.

>>> John Bowles <john.bow...@wlkmmas.org> 9/16/2010 6:10 AM >>>
Both servers are Exchange 2010 SP1. Thanks.

John Bowles