From: John Bowles [mailto:john.bow...@wlkmmas.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 10:22 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: DAG Creation

Just one more thing to note here.  This DAG group name, let's call it DAG01 has
been used before and removed.  The two AD objects that reference this name have
been removed as well by searching it through AD. Is there another object(s)
that I need to find to remove as well?  Is this why it's saying it cannot find
the server within AD?

Thank you,

John Bowles