From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 3:55 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: PFDAVAdmin tool problem

Yes, and yes. I can open the PF's, create and delete a folder, and my account
is an Exchange Organization Administrator (scary, I know...)

However now that you say that, if I select "Public Folders" instead of "All
mailboxes" I get an error that has:
 "failed to connect to secure server http://<hub<http://%3chub> server
fqdn>/ExAdmin/Admin/nwea.org/Public Folders  (501) not implemented." and
"failed to connect to connect using insecure URL the http://<hub<http://%3chub>
server fqdn>/ExAdmin/Admin/nwea.org/Public Folders (403) Forbidden."

So HTTPS is off and I don't have the right creds for the unsecure URL?

Dave