From: phil levine <plevin...@yahoo.com>
Subject: import/export in 2010
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2010, 9:10 AM

I just started working with 2010 and am trying to do an export of a mailbox to
a pst using the cmd shell. i have already added the role to my user and i can
export mailboxes using the GUI. my question is, is there a way to export the
mailbox using the shell from my local machine without putting outlook on the
CAS. I prefer not to do this. for some reason the New-MailboxExportRequest
cmdlet does not show. Any ideas?

I just started at a new company and i believe that all of the servers are at
2010SP1. still looking at that.

thanks.

phil