We're running Exchange 2003 (only one mail server) with Outlook 2010 and
am trying to get outlook to connect via RPC over HTTPS.  When we run
outlook.exe /rpcdiag, it shows outlook connecting via TCP/IP instead of
HTTPS.  OWA and OMA are setup on the server and both are working, can
log into OWA and mobile users can connect via OMA.  We also have RSA
SecurID Tokens setup for OWA, but not setup for OMA.

I've run rpcping and can successfully connect.  Also, all testing has
been done within the network to make sure it works first, which at this
point hasn't.

Ideas?

Cameron Cooper

Network Administrator | CompTIA A+ Certified

Aurico Reports, Inc

Phone: 847-890-4021 | Fax: 847-255-1896

ccoo...@aurico.com <mailto:ccoo...@aurico.com>  | www.aurico.com