Very Goood and expensive is Office Recovery

GuidoElia
HELPPC

  _____

Da: Dave [mailto:dave...@gmail.com]
Inviato: martedì 12 ottobre 2010 7.20
A: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Oggetto: Ost to Pst Utility for recovery

  The unthinkable happened to one of our Exchange 2003 databases. The database
when offline for an unknown reason. Corruption was detected when the database
was put online. The database could not be repaired. The last successful backup
/ restore attempt failed. End users went into Outlook 2003 cached mode which
orphaned the ost file with the data. Now the only alternative seems to be to
convert the orphaned ost file to a pst file to recover the data.

   So is anyone aware of a good ost to pst converter utility pay or free?
Google gave me a few results but I would like to know what is used by other
Exchange admins?