We are in the middle of migrating Exchange 2003 to 2010. We have a dual
environment setup working well. We have started migrating the mailboxes from
2003 to 2010. All is well, but....

We have discovered two of the mailbox servers were built as Exchange 2010
Standard servers which is limited to 5 databases. We are being told we can
apply our "Enterprise" license key and the servers will then be "Enterprise".
However the only key that we know of comes down with the Enterprise download
from Microsoft's License site, and its embedded in the download.

Does anyone know the "facts" about upgrading "Standard" to an "Enterprise"
license?

Thanks,
Robert