From: Jean-Paul natola [mailto:jnat...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 10:04 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: exporting ALL maiboxes to PST's

Hi all,

As I have mentioned one of oue divisions is  leaving  and I did have the
foresight when I upgraded to ex2010 to put thme in their own ex
database,  now the company that is taking their email have asked to
export all their mailboxes to PST's

I didnt see exmerge anywhere  on 2010  do I have to download it?  or is
it gone?

I asked if I jusdt give them their DB but their hosting on ex2007  so
that is why I think they want PST's

TIA

<<image001.jpg>>