Exchange 2003 sp2 on an SBS a separate 2003 server running BES 5.01.  I can
get more specific with versioning, if it's necessary, but all patches are
current to October's patch Tuesday.

Intermittently, appointments stop synching with BB's.  My solution to date
has been to restart the BES.  One of our directors is dissatisfied with that
approach and has asked me to research a better solution.  Googling doesn't
seem to offer up any answers more enlightening than to restart.  Can anyone
point me to something more authoritative or provide some general guidance?
Alternatively, if this behavior is less prevelant on Exchange 2010 not on an
SBS, that's also useful information, because that was nixed from my prior
year budget, and suspect it's up for nixing again.  Since she's a director,
she can be my ace in the hole on this front.

Thanks,
Jonathan