From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 8:53 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Intermittent appointment problem BES

Exchange 2003 sp2 on an SBS a separate 2003 server running BES 5.01.  I can get
more specific with versioning, if it's necessary, but all patches are current
to October's patch Tuesday.

Intermittently, appointments stop synching with BB's.  My solution to date has
been to restart the BES.  One of our directors is dissatisfied with that
approach and has asked me to research a better solution.  Googling doesn't seem
to offer up any answers more enlightening than to restart.  Can anyone point me
to something more authoritative or provide some general guidance?
Alternatively, if this behavior is less prevelant on Exchange 2010 not on an
SBS, that's also useful information, because that was nixed from my prior year
budget, and suspect it's up for nixing again.  Since she's a director, she can
be my ace in the hole on this front.

Thanks,
Jonathan

or send an email to

This e-mail, including attachments, contains information that is
confidential and may be protected by attorney/client or other privileges.
This e-mail, including attachments, constitutes non-public information
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including
attachments, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify me by e-mail reply and delete
the original message and any attachments from your system.