Give them full mailbox permissions but not send as permissions. That way they
van view the mail in the box but not have the ability to send as that address.

Derek A. Johnson
Senior Systems Administrator

National Association of Realtors
430 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60606

Work:   1-312-329-8618
Mobile:  1-262-496-9201
Email: <mailto:djohn...@realtors.org>
djohn...@realtors.org<mailto:djohn...@realtors.org>

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my errors that auto correct didn't catch.

On Dec 13, 2010, at 14:52, "Hastings, Jeff"