From: Ralph Smith [mailto:m...@gatewayindustries.org]
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 1:56 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Spam Titan

Unless something has changed since I last looked at this, I believe SpamTitan
treats each email address as a separate entity, so you would have to log in
using one of your secondary addresses and you will see mail quarantined for
that address.
Not ideal if you have a few aliases.

I have to admit I've never had any success attempting to contact them by phone,
but have always had a quick response to email support requests.
You could also try their support forum.