Dhiraj,

The policy you're configuring is for deleted item retention. This configures
the amount of time that deleted items will be available for restore using
deleted item recovery.

I highly recommend you take Michael's advice and read the help files and do
a little searching on mailbox manager. Recipient policies can be filtered to
be applied pretty granularly. It sounds like you just need to filter the
policy to include mailboxes on specific servers.

- Sean