Hi guys,

Happy New Year :)  Thanks to everyone that's helped throughout this year and so
many others!

Quick question. In Exchange 2010, is there a recommended size limit for
mailboxes? I'm trying to figure out, from a database perspective, why there
would be. Whether 10 mailboxes combine to make 10GB, or one mailbox is 10GB, I
wouldn't think it would make much difference.

We're using Exchange 2010 Enterprise, and using Outlook 2007 clients that are
used online with Exchange (not cached.)

My reason for asking is that I would like to get mail items out of PST's for
one of our mailboxes, and this could cause the mailbox to grow to about 20-40GB
in size. I'm trying to figure out of this poses a stability risk.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Evan