From: Liby Philip Mathew [mailto:lmat...@path-solutions.com]
Sent: 02 March 2011 14:15
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Monitoring outages.

Thanks Paul.

last week i had a complete black out in my server room.  DC, Exchange,
ISA, Juniper everything went down and I was notified by some user who
tried to access the mail and was not able to and this was after a good 8
hours of downtime in the night.

So basically i want to get the notification out of my server room as
soon as something going down such as DC, Exchange, ISA or anything for
that matter.