From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com] Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 6:37 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Exchange 2010: backup solution.

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 4:39 PM, justino garcia <jgarciaitl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Beside backupexec, any other 30 user mailbox backup soultion for exchange
2010.
I saw acronis for exchange is that any good?
My budget is 600 max on the software.

  Approximately eight years ago, I used what is now Barracuda's
Yosemite Server Backup product to successfully backup Exchange
servers.  It worked pretty well, and was much cheaper than Backup
Exec.  It's been so long that I cannot vouch for the current quality,
but today's price would appear to be $400 - $700, depending on which
flavor you can get away with.

http://www.barracudaware.com/products/server-backup/products

  The variant I was using back then was actually a rebranded product
called NovaNet, from NovaStor.  I am pretty sure their current
offerings are a different codebase now, but their prices are even
cheaper.

http://www.novastor.com/software/sql-exchange-backup.php

  Obviously, you will want to test either option heavily before depending on it.

-- Ben