From: Jeff Brown [mailto:2jbr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 2:59 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: activesync on iphone still syncing after password change

HIJACK!

Is there any correlation between this thread and the report I keep getting from
my boss who claims to NOT have to enter his PW for Outlook to connect VIA RPC
from home?  W2K8 NON R2 server, E2K7, Outlook 2010.  I keep telling him he's a
no good dirty fork tongued liar, that there's no way outlook would connect from
home without asking him for his password, but he insists that it does not.

IIS?

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Michael B. Smith