I was thinking of responding but then I said to myself, If you can't say
something nice, don't say anything....   Oooops was that my outside voice?
Perhaps a new customer service rep????

From: Evan Brastow [mailto:ebras...@automatedemblem.com]
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 9:30 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Is there an Outlook tool for this?

Hi guys,

I have a customer service employee that is having some issues lately. Twice
in the past month, she has accidentally put an address in the To: field of
her emails that shouldn't be there. In other words, she sent an email to
customer A, and accidentally put an address from customer B in there as
well. Customer B received the email meant for customer A and was quite upset
(because their pricing is different - long story.)

Anyway. I looked at MAPILab but didn't see anything for this, but what I'm
hoping for is that there might be an tool that could analyze an email before
sending, and if there are two different domains in the To; or Cc: fields, it
will alert the sender.

Anyone know of anything like that?

Thanks,

Evan