Hey all I am in the middle of trying to rebuild my zoo of all Exchange
2003 Service Packs and Rollups.  The SP's are obviously easy to find,
however getting a list of all rollups has been challenging at best.
Anyone out there have such a list or know where I can get one?

Thanks in advance

Troy C. Werelius
Lucid8, LLC
troy_werel...@lucid8.com
425.456.8499
Monday-Friday 8AM to 6PM PST

- This message (including any attachments) contains confidential
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.