I would try the update catalog.

http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/home.aspx

~D

-----Original Message-----
From: Troy Werelius [mailto:troy_werel...@lucid8.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 5:01 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2003 Service Packs and Rollups

Hey all I am in the middle of trying to rebuild my zoo of all Exchange
2003 Service Packs and Rollups.  The SP's are obviously easy to find, however
getting a list of all rollups has been challenging at best.
Anyone out there have such a list or know where I can get one?

Thanks in advance

Troy C. Werelius
Lucid8, LLC
troy_werel...@lucid8.com
425.456.8499
Monday-Friday 8AM to 6PM PST

- This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.