        From: Al Rose [mailto:arose...@gmail.com]
        Sent: 13 May 2011 10:51
        To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
        Subject: Re: User get NDRs without sending emails

        Turns out it is a Trojan:Exploit:Win32/CVE-2009-3129, at least
thats what the antivirus said (the one running on Exchange) the one on
the local computer hasnt seen anything...

        Still dont get how this email could have been sent without the
user knowing it.

        the user is alone in his office so he's saying no chance someone
sent the email from his computer.

        Checked the mailbox rights, there are a couple of security
groups for our IT folks that have full mailbox access, but i assume
they would not do that :)

        On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 3:57 PM, Ellis, John P.