        From: Jason Benway [mailto:benw...@jsjcorp.com]
        Sent: 13 May 2011 17:30
        To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
        Subject: exchange restore in DR test environment

        We are trying to restore exchange 2003 in a closed DR test
environment.

        We have backups of a DC from each domain in our forest.

        I've restored them to vms into a closed off ESX box.

        They all have the same IP they have in the production
environment.

        Our production exchange 2003 server is a cluster server.

        WE are trying to install a new exchange 2003 using the DR switch
and having all sorts of issues.

        Right now I think the issue is AD related, because the different
DC's don't seem to be playing nice.

        From the exchange side to get the /DR switch to work what are
some of the things we should check for?

        Jason Benway
        System/Storage Engineer
        www.jsjcorp.com <http://www.jsjcorp.com>

JSJ Corporation
700 Robbins Road
Grand Haven, MI 49417

________________________________

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee,
you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this
message or any information herein. If you have received this message in
error,
please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thank you for your cooperation.

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and
are addressed. As a public body, the Council may be required to disclose this
email,  or any response to it,  under the Freedom of Information Act 2000,
unless the information in it is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act.

If you receive this email in error please notify Stockport ICT, Business
Services via email.qu...@stockport.gov.uk and then permanently remove it from
your system.

Thank you.

http://www.stockport.gov.uk