Hi All,
A big thank you to the forum!
I transitioned my Exchange to 2010 from 2007 without any issues with the help
of the forum.
I am looking for a backup solution for my Exchange 2010.  What are my options?
I have 13 database.  Right now I am using Windows 2008 R2 SP1 Windows Server
Backup.  I understand WSB cannot be used with tape drive.  I have read a
comment on some other forum by Mike that it may backup only the first database.
In exchange 2007 I was using BackupExec 12.  But the price for BackupExec 2010
is prohibitive.

Regards
Liby Philip Mathew | ICT Consultant

________________________________

Disclaimer
[The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files are
confidential information and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. This transmission may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete all copies. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein
is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Path Solutions accepts no responsibility for any
errors, omissions, computer viruses and other defects.]