        From: Paul Hutchings [mailto:paul.hutchi...@mira.co.uk]
        Sent: 24 May 2011 12:50
        To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
        Subject: RE: Installing 2010 in existing 2003 environment

        Thanks Dave.  I'm so surprised that there appears to be no
mention at all of those prep steps on that Microsoft tutorial/guide.

        So in order I simply run:

        setup /PrepareLegacyExchangePermissions

        setup /PrepareSchema

        setup /PrepareAD

        Presumably this adds permissions but won't break existing
permissions (particularly for things like Blackberry/BES) - nothing
documented that I can see that suggests it will.

        Paul