Ok looking for some thoughts on this.

Looks like we got flagged by backscatter.org for misdirected ndrs. We
moved our exch 03 to new hardware a couple of months ago and must have
missed this. i have fixed the issues.

Backscatter wants over 100 bucks to get us off immediately. They show us
expiring June 16th.

Its not the money just the fact their trying to extort money from us.
Anyone else got caught up on this and paid them? I don't have any
pressing email issues from anyone so I am thinking they aren't really an
rbl lookup being used.

Thoughts?

Thanks everyone and have a safe holiday in the US.

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions expressed in this
email are those of the author and do not represent those of the  company.
Warning: Although precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are
present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or
damage that arise from the use of this email or attachments.