We setup our Exchange 2007 Environment in September 2007.  We've renewed the
Hub Transport Self Signed certificate every year.  However, that update doesn't
appear to push to the local computers.  When I check a local PC's certificates
under "Trusted Root Certification Authorities", the Hub Transport certificate
listed is the original one, which expired in 2008.  When I look on the Hub
Transport server itself, the latest renewed certificate says it expires on
10/31/2011.  How can I get the local computers to update to the current Hub
Transport certificate?

Thanks,

Rob