From: McCready, Rob [mailto:rob.mccrea...@dplinc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 8:34 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2007 Hub Transport Certificate

We setup our Exchange 2007 Environment in September 2007.  We've renewed the
Hub Transport Self Signed certificate every year.  However, that update doesn't
appear to push to the local computers.  When I check a local PC's certificates
under "Trusted Root Certification Authorities", the Hub Transport certificate
listed is the original one, which expired in 2008.  When I look on the Hub
Transport server itself, the latest renewed certificate says it expires on
10/31/2011.  How can I get the local computers to update to the current Hub
Transport certificate?

Thanks,

Rob

or send an email to