In my roundabout way I guess that was the main thrust of what I was saying.
Get everyone on same side, shared mailboxes too.  We seem to have the most
problems like that when there are 2 versions at play.

It does help a lot!

From: pramatow...@mediageneral.com [mailto:pramatow...@mediageneral.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 6:17 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Send on Behalf error

Apologize, because we don't have many "send on behalf of"'s the migration
was a while back and still have memories of a snakebite or two-

What happens if they

[1]delete the boss's name from autocomplete and send a message (which should
work)

[2] with autocomplete repopulated, what happens?

Don't know if it would matter but are boss and send on behalf people all on
the same V of Exchange? FWIW we moved "groups" like that to try and mitigate
problems, I like to think it helped a little.