Event ID: 7010
Date: 6/7/2011
Time: 8:45:15 AM
User: N/A
Computer: B1
This is an SMTP protocol log for virtual server ID 1, connection #3583. The
client at "150.7.5.65" sent a "xexch50" command, and the SMTP server
responded with "504 Need to authenticate first  ". The full command sent was
"xexch50 1020 2".  This will probably cause the connection to fail.

In ESM Access Control is configured to accept Anonymous Access for
authentication on the SMTP Virtual Server (Resolve anonymous email is
checked too) plus Integrated Authentication.