From: Kevan Dickinson [mailto:kevan.dickin...@nsf-cmi.com]
Sent: 07 June 2011 11:52
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Email Archiving Solutions

All

I am currently looking into Email Archive solutions. We are running Exchange
2010 with about 300 mailboxes. One of the main aims of this project is to
eliminate PST files and to keep the exchange database at a reasonable size. The
product must integrate with Outlook seamlessly, archived email must be
available off line (cached) and available through OWA and Outlook anywhere.

I have identified 2 products that would seem to fit our criteria and would like
to know whether anyone has experience of either product or any feedback they
can offer about usability, features and support.

The products are Metalogix "Archive Manager" and MessageSolutions "Enterprise
Email Archive"

Thank you in advance for any opinions that you can offer.

Regards

Kevan Dickinson
Network Manager
NSF-CMi Ltd
23 Hanborough Business Park
Long Hanborough
Oxfordshire, OX29 8SJ
Tel: 01993 885661
Fax: 01993 885603

Email: kevan.dickin...@nsf-cmi.com<mailto:kevan.dickin...@nsf-cmi.com>
Website: www.nsf-cmi.com<http://www.nsf-cmi.com>
[cid:image001.jpg@01CC250A.43695920]

    ***Disclaimer***

The contents of this Email may be privileged and are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
unlawful.

Should you wish to use Email as a mode of communication, NSF-CMi Ltd and its
subsidiaries are unable to guarantee the security of Email content outside of
our own computer systems.

This footnote also confirms that this Email message has been checked by
MailMarshal for the presence of computer viruses. Whilst we run anti-virus
software, you are solely responsible for ensuring that any Email or attachment
you receive is virus free. We disclaim any liability for any damage you suffer
as a consequence of receiving any virus.

NSF-CMi Ltd
Registered in England No: 1899857
Registered Office : Hill House, 1 Little New Street, London, EC4A 3TR.

or send an email to

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postmas...@caci.co.uk
Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

CACI Limited. Registered in England & Wales. Registration No. 1649776. CACI
House, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8TS.

<<inline: image001.jpg>>