From: Don Kuhlman [mailto:drkuhl...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 1:05 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Automating a weekly task using Conf Rooms in Exchange Public
folders

Thanks Michael!  I did some quick googling on the Redemption and CDO just to
learn what those are(since I'm not a programmer).  Anyway, from what I saw it
seems as though they are api's or libraries you have to code to in order to
access that functionality.  Is that correct?  Is there any way to do this stuff
from a command prompt using pre-built tools or scripts, or does this type of
design require coding in VB, C, etc. ?

Regards,

Don K