The migration went very well. Would of been a non-event if I hadn't forgotten
about an internal firewall between our Oracle and Exchange servers but . . . .
today I am dismantling our 2007 systems and deleted the public folder because
it was only for Blackberry offline address book. Shortly after that, I started
getting phone calls about end users not being able to book conference rooms.
The error is -
Direct Booking
Cannot directly book a resource for this meeting.
I have Google'd it and found that if you mount the DB that holds the PF
everything is ok but I can't do that. I thought that Exchange 2007 didn't use
PF but there must be some tie to them still. Does anyone have any suggestions
on how to fix this?
Thanks in advance.
-Wayne