From: Paul Hutchings [mailto:paul.hutchi...@mira.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 4:22 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Sending Large Files

We use Accellion.  Not the cheapest but it pays for itself as we no longer have
to mess about with FTP or posting CDs and DVDs.

We don't use the Outlook add-in, we've never found that to be a problem tbh.

Depending on user numbers, requirements, and budget, I would also suggest take
a look at Allardsoft who make something that looks similar but much cheaper.

Paul