From: Peter Johnson [mailto:peter.john...@peterstow.com]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 12:35 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Android Exchange Client - WAS: SOLVED: EAS problems Exchange
2003

This is an issue with the ActiveSync protocol. Not everyone implements it
the same way and MS don’t seem to enforce any standards. I’ve seen some
weird behaviour with iOS clients where they don’t honor folder view
settings.

Regards

C:\Users\ptjohnson\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures\peterstow logo2.jpg

Peter Johnson
I.T Architect
United Kingdom: +44 1285 658542
South Africa: +27 11 252 1100
Swaziland: +268 2442 7000
Fax:+27 11 974 7130
Mobile: +2783 306 0019
peter.john...@peterstow.com
www.peterstow.com

This email message (including attachments) contains information which may be
confidential and/or legally privileged. Unless you are the intended
recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message or from any attachments that were sent
with this email, and If you have received this email message in error,
please advise the sender by email, and delete the message. Unauthorised
disclosure and/or use of information contained in this email may result in
civil and criminal liability. Everything in this e-mail and attachments
relating to the official business of Peterstow Aquapower is proprietary to
the company.

Caution should be observed in placing any reliance upon any information
contained in this e-mail, which is not intended to be a representation or
inducement to make any decision in relation to Peterstow Aquapower. Any
decision taken based on the information provided in this e-mail, should only
be made after consultation with appropriate legal, regulatory, tax,
technical, business, investment, financial, and accounting advisors. Neither
the sender of the e-mail, nor Peterstow Aquapower shall be liable to any
party for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, including, without
limitation, loss of profit, interruption of business or loss of information,
data or software or otherwise.

The e-mail address of the sender may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed or
incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming and/or other
marketing purposes without the prior consent of Peterstow Aquapower.

No warranties are created or implied that an employee of Peterstow Aquapower
and/or a contractor of Peterstow Aquapower is authorized to create and send
this e-mail.