Please bear with me on this one, I'm checking my sanity as much as anything
else:

We are moving from Groupwise to Exchange.  I have my Exchange 2010 environment
setup (mostly).  Here's how we're setup:

DMZ:

1)  Edge Server for actual mail traffic.  Our Edge server has 2 NICs.  One
public IP, one internal IP.  Edgesync is running to the internal IP.

2)  TMG - will be used for OWA/Activesync access.   *** Yes, I know I could
have had Edge role installed on the TMG box, but the TMG box is already
production, and we didn't during initial install.***

Internal:

1)  3 MB servers, setup in a DAG, with each server containing one database,
plus one copy of another server.

2)  2 HT/CAS servers, CAS using Microsoft Load Balancing for that role.

We have a wildcard cert that we're going to use for OWA/Activesync.

What I don't have setup yet:

1)  TMG policy/listener for OWA.  I need an IP for this, don't have one yet.

2)  Send and receive connectors.  We're going to be accepting mail for multiple
mail domains, and I have that setup under Accepted Domains, but I haven't got
the connectors yet.  We're required to accept from/send to a specific third
party system (FOPE).  I still need the specific IPs that will be used for that.

I've tested internally, and it works fine, however OWA access is giving me a
cert issue.  I think it's not a "trusted" CA... we can iron that out pretty
easily, I think.

I can't test externally, as I don't have the external IPs yet, so it's a great
unknown at this point.

Question:

Am I missing anything?  I think I may be too deep in this, and I'm worried that
I've overlooked something major.

Thanks,

Joe