I thought about allowing a much larger limit for outside destined email, but I
was concerned about our users keeping the "SENT ITEM" copy and our mail stores
growing ridiculously in size anyway.

From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 11:04 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Best Practices for Attachment Size Limits

Yes.  Generally we're the recipient, though.  In the case of sending, I've been
told that the limit on sending (on our end is too onerous) so I just opened
that up, too.  9 times out of ten they get the notification that the recipient
has rejected it due to the size.  But that moves it to something outside my
control, and they know this.

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 11:54 AM, Mike O'Toole