From: Dan Cooper [mailto:d...@180amsterdam.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 3:01 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: find and remove 'Ghost' Delegates

Dear All,
We are running Exchange 2010 Version 14.0 (Build 639.21)

We are having an issue where Calendar appointments sent to: User1 which result
in NDRs from mailbox of: ex-User3 and ex-User4 to request
initiator: User2 (the message indicates the Mailbox for ex-User3 is over its
limit:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
E <mailto:la...@180la.com>x-us...@180la.com
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try
resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

Diagnostic information for administrators:
Generating server: MAIL.180LA.com
ex-us...@180la.com <mailto:la...@180la.com>
#550 5.2.2 STOREDRV.Deliver: mailbox full.
My Steps to Resolve:

* I checked the delegate setting on his Mac (Office 2011) and found no
delegates assigned.
* Logged on to his webmail found ex-User1 and another ex user, not ex-User4,
removed Both from delegate access.

One day later issue still occurs.

* Logged onto his account via Outlook on a Windows machine Office 2010, found
no delegates assigned.
* Looked at Manage Full mailbox permissions and Manage Send as permissions,
setting were default for Owner (User1)

I was wondering if there was another way to manage the delegates or remove the
delegated access.

Many thanks in advance.

dan cooper