From: Webster [mailto:webs...@carlwebster.com]
Sent: 23 September 2011 14:02
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OWA Cert

That is correct.

Carl Webster

Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional

http://www.CarlWebster.com <http://www.carlwebster.com/>

From: Sean Rector [mailto:sean.rec...@vaopera.org]

If I'm remembering what MBS said about them, they were started by an
Exchange MVP, and resell GoDaddy certificates.

Sean Rector, MCSE

From: Spencer Read [mailto:spencer.r...@nemesisgb.com]
Subject: OWA Cert

Hi there,

I've got a cert that is about to expire on our exchange 2003 server and
I'm looking at going to www.certificatesforexchange.com to get a UCC
cert

Then I take a cold call from a UK based reseller called
www.safebuy.org.uk

The person said 'The price is a little more than what you have been
quoted elsewhere but the chances are the quote is so low because of poor
quality of the certificate.'

Price is double and only for a single domain, whereas the one I've been
looking at is for up to 5 domains!

I'm sure I remember certificatesforexchange being mentioned here so can
anyone comment on the above?

This is only being used for iPhone/HTC phone synchronisation and rare
use of OWA so I don't see any issues - or am I missing something
obvious?