From: Michael B. Smith [mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: 03 October 2011 6:22 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: SMTP Address is un use by a non mail-enabled Public Folder?!

I don't know which addresses you have, so I can't make really good decisions
about that; but Exchange does use email for PF replication and has quite a
number of reserved SMTP addresses.

That being said, someone made a really good suggestion (last week? Two weeks
ago?) - mail-enable and then swap as necessary.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com