Will give it a shot and hopefully it works for us.

Thanks,

Matt Thiessen

From: Oz Casey Dedeal [mailto:telne...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 5:01 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Oulook reminders not working

Hi, KB kb/2584053<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2584053> is the correct fix
for the problem as Jerry indicated, Reminders pop up with mainly office SP1
related but not all the times. My very recent experience same issues similar to
yours, some got effected some did not, un-installing SP1 worked most of the
time, but for sure hot-fix mentioned is the remedy.

best,
ocd

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 1:50 PM, Thiessen, Matt