From: Fergal O'Connell [mailto:foconn...@curamsoftware.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 10:22 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2007 Meeting Room resources

Hi All

Exchange 2007 SP3 -
I have created a number of meeting room resources and migrated the meeting
rooms from Public Folders.
It works well however I have had to import the existing meetings from Public
Folders and the reoccurring do not inherit the settings on the Meeting Room.
Example - each of the meeting rooms are set with a value of BookingWindowInDays
  : 180
So all the reoccurring meetings have no end date.

Is there a way around this issue?

If I send a reoccurring meeting with no end date I get the following "Your
request was accepted through 4/23/2012."

AutomateProcessing                  : AutoAccept
AllowConflicts                             : True
BookingWindowInDays                 : 180
MaximumDurationInMinutes            : 1440
AllowRecurringMeetings              : True
EnforceSchedulingHorizon            : False

or send an email to