From: Todd Lemmiksoo [mailto:tlemmik...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 2:57 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OWA question

I believe no, as the form only comes from TMG. Not sure you would want
to have your internal users access TMG from the external interface. It
my work by copying the HTM files from the TMG to your CAS IIS directory
and rebuild the VDir. Have not see this to work.

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 1:36 PM, Joseph Heaton <jhea...@dfg.ca.gov>