From: Joseph Heaton [mailto:jhea...@dfg.ca.gov]
Sent: 17 November 2011 19:37
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OWA question

I'm setting up an OWA listener in TMG.  The blog I'm following says to turn off
FBA in the Exchange console, and let TMG do the forms based authentication.
But, if I do this, then users internally hitting the OWA site don't get forms
based auth, just the normal authentication window that comes up connecting to
any network resource.

Is there a way to have both, without making the external users log in twice?

or send an email to