Great, that's for the clarification.

Jimmy

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 9:35 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: placement of 2010 servers

443, not 445. Whether you publish via reverse proxy or just via NAT -
the CAS server stays inside.

80 users with 80 GB is tiny. That's a single server, 8-12 GB RAM, couple
500 GB disks in RAID-1 (as small as 250 GB is fine too - but the cost
differential these days is tiny - give yourself room to expand). Dual
core 1.8 GHz or higher.

Done.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith