Personally and professionally, I like the GFE system. It works well,
especially on Android. The main beef that users seemed to have was the
necessity for iOS users to put in their GFE password to look at
appointment reminders, but there were apparently some other problems
as well.

However, the CEO and several others didn't like it on their iPhones,
so we are abandoning it. We're switching everyone over to bare
iPhone/Android ActiveSync.

Then, we're hoping the the MDM capabilities in SCCM 2012 will allow us
to manage these devices.

I remain skeptical...

Kurt