From: Paul Cookman [mailto:paul.cook...@selection.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 11:28 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Hosting with SP2.

I created  3 separate UPNs and set them to company names and then did the
address policy's so they could only see their own users but in regards to the
sAMAccountName, with SP1 /Hosting you could give them their own Administrators
and users with the same names, what is the work around now then?

Are you saying I am not missing anything on my configuration, things are just
different now?

One other thing, can companies keep their own Ads?